Secure Grid® is the First-To-Market Enterprise Wireless Asset Management System (EWAM) with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and RTLS (Real time Location Systems) features. Our scalable and flexible wireless RTLS network enables enterprises to track and protect vital assets, people, equipment and documents in real-time. Secure Grid's® and Secure City's® leverage both existing and Renfinity-developed technologies to provide an end-to-end solution that scales to meet the needs of any business or enterprise for asset management, access control, physical and system breaches.
Renfinity's cyber-secure, wireless network infrastructure is scalable, integrated, portable, mobile, automatically meshing, self-healing, Federal Information Processing Standards or FIPS compliant system. Our focus is on security, flexibility, adaptability, and simplicity. The Secure Grid® and Secure City® EWAM is intended for rapid deployments of a cyber-secure broadband wireless network into both a large scale multiple unit environment and a long distance point to point wireless broadband bridge.
Secure Grid® FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards)
• FIPS-140-2: Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules
• FIPS-197: Advanced Encryption Standards
• FIPS-201-2: Personal Identity Verification (PIV) of Federal Employees and Contractors
Secure Grid® is a scalable and flexible wireless Real Time Location System (RTLS) network that enables enterprises to track and protect vital assets, people, equipment and documents in real time.
Secure Grid leverages both existing and Renfinity developed technologies to provide an end-to end solution that can scale to meet the needs of any business or enterprise.
Secure Grid® components include:
- Industry standard RFID tags
- RFID Repeaters (Exciters)
- RFID Readers
- Secure Grid® Data Gateways
- Secure Grid® Data Collection Software
- Secure Grid® Connection Profiles and API’s
- Renfinity Hosting and Professional Services